New Business Developer
Hangar Design Group is looking for
a motivated New Business Developer to join the international team in the Milan office.
The New Business Developer will be in charge of developing new business opportunities by increasing the existing client portfolio of Hangar Design Group.
The ideal candidate has gained experience in sales roles with a consultative and strategic approach, in leading communication agencies based in Milan.
- Actively search for new potential customers through constant and careful monitoring, by creating a new network of contacts
- Define and implement commercial strategies aimed at acquiring new clients, as well as propose and suggest functional solutions to achieve the client’s objectives
- Create ad hoc e-mail communications and newsletters with the use of the proprietary database, maintaining follow-ups by phone calls and e-mails, in order to strengthen the commercial proposition of the agency’s services by fostering relationships, contacts, and functional explorations for business development
- Develop market analyses and new activities aimed at acquiring new business opportunities (new contacts, new strategies for contacting companies, new activities, etc.)
- Prepare quotes and commercial offers up to contracting, manage all necessary back office activities as well as check the efficiency and margins of acquired projects
- Ensure the achievement of quantitative and qualitative targets
- Monitor customer satisfaction on a regular basis, taking notes and sharing a periodic report (Customer Satisfaction Paper) with company management
- Collaborate with the creative department
- Experience as New Business Developer in Communication Agencies (roles in other types of companies are excluded)
- Strong fixed targets orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both in a team and on your own
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- Understanding and use of social media and digital activities
- Degree in marketing, economics, communication sciences
- With own car
The figure will report directly to the Managing Partner of the Milan office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration with a prestigious communication and design agency
- Work in a creative environment
- Contacts with big brands
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Possible internal mobility
- Become part of a young and international team
Hangar Design Group has a strong reputation in strategic design. We have offices in the major cities around the world and are an award-winning agency. As stated in our Code of Ethics, Hangar Design Group is committed to providing trust and equal employment opportunities to all, without distinction based on ethnic origin, religion, opinion, nationality, gender, physical condition, age or social status, in order to guarantee fair and non-discriminatory treatment based on method and the values of equality, tolerance and mutual respect.