Senior Architect / Interior Designer
Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Senior Architect / Interior Designer to join the international team at its Venice headquarters.
The candidate will be responsible for the highest level of achievement in the interior design activity by completing the projects with accuracy and creativity, monitoring the various phases in order to fully satisfy the client’s expectations.
The candidate will have to deal in particular with the conceptual, definitive and executive design of the Studio’s projects, from small to large, from the most basic to the most complex.
The candidate must preferably have 4/5 years of experience in the luxury interior and must demonstrate strong coordination skills with the work team and external consultants.
- Ability to understand and develop interior design and retail projects from brief to delivery, managing his/her tasks in total autonomy.
- Ability to quickly understand the work, its development and propositiveness in problem solving, through the conception of concept, the development of drawings, sketches and views, using updated programs of representation and ability to do material research, moodboards and all that is needed for the project.
- Ability to coordinate the junior team of internal designers and interact with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to define timing and related priorities guaranteeing efficiency to work processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of design processes.
- Ability to integrate aspects of design with aspects of interior architecture with particular reference to retail projects.
- Proven graphics and visual communication skills.
- Concreteness, determination, proactivity and flexibility.
- Excellent internal and external communication and relationship skills.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent knowledge of modeling and rendering programs, mastering technical and graphic design.
- Excellent operational knowledge of 2D and 3D softwares (Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3dstudio max, Cinema 4D, Vray, Photoshop).
- Design sensitivity.
- Having curiosity and a flair for experimenting with new forms of work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to travel and follow international projects.
- Desire to increase skills and competences.
What we offer
- An international creative study.
- Concrete possibility of professional growth.
- International projects.
- Opportunity to work with a multilingual and multicultural team.
- Opportunity to express personal characteristics and passions.