Now Hiring / Italy / Full Time Back
Hangar Design Group is seeking a motivated Art Director to join the creative team at its Venice or Milan offices.
The Art Director is a key figure within the agency as regards the strategic development and design of products and services. He/she is able to translate the client’s needs and brief into creative targeted and original ideas.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team of designers and advertising executives.
- Support and liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Translate client needs into a creative language that is understandable by the working team.
- Be able to supervise, manage and evaluate transversal creative projects.
- Develop accurate, well-defined and convincing oral and written presentations.
- Combination of strategic, planning and creative skills.
- Proactive approach and development of new solutions.
- Conception and management of original compelling and relevant advertising campaigns, content and brand experiences.
- Transversal creative skills (photography, product design, strategy, architecture, interior design, graphics, etc).
- Knowledge and expertise in digital communications and its application on different digital platforms.
- Expert in the use of the Adobe Suite.
- Developed aesthetic taste.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to details.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, creativity and proactive approach are preferred personal requirements.
- Copywriting skills for communications campaigns and presentations.
What we offer
- A creative international firm.
- A creative environment.
- Contact with great brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Potential internal mobility.
- A young and international team.