Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Graphic Designer to join the team of one of its Italian offices in Venice or in Milan.
TThe Graphic Designer we are looking for is a key figure within the agency as regards the strategic development and design of products and services. He/she is able to translate the client’s needs and brief into targeted and original creative ideas.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to design and creative processes
- Support and liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Translate client needs into a creative language that is understandable
- Be able to supervise, manage and evaluate transversal creative projects
- Develop accurate, well-defined and convincing oral and written presentations
- Combination of strategic, planning and creative skills
- Proactive approach and development of new solutions
- Conception and management of original compelling and relevant advertising campaigns, content and brand experiences
- Transversal creative skills (photography, product design, strategy, architecture, interior design, graphics, etc.)
- Knowledge and expertise in digital communications and its application on different digital platforms
- Expert in the use of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop)
- Developed aesthetic taste
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to details
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration with a prestigious agency
- Work in a creative environment
- Contacts with big brands
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Possible internal mobility
- Become part of a young and international team
Hangar Design Group has a strong reputation in strategic design. We have offices in the major cities around the world and are an award-winning agency. As stated in our Code of Ethics, Hangar Design Group is committed to providing trust and equal employment opportunities to all, without distinction based on ethnic origin, religion, opinion, nationality, gender, physical condition, age or social status, in order to guarantee fair and non-discriminatory treatment based on method and the values of equality, tolerance and mutual respect.