Now Hiring / Italy / Full Time Back
Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to join the team at its Venice office.
The professional figure will support and assist the Chairman and his Public Relations, Client Management.
- Organize and manage the appointments and meetings’ agenda.
- Manage the digital and printed correspondence.
- Plan appointments, meetings, business trips and assignments.
- Prepare text, presentations, budget estimates, reports, translations and documents of various nature.
- Research and analyze data for the preparation of documents and reports.
- Manage deadlines and the activities of the Public Relations, Client Management and team that work alongside the Chairman.
- Work as a mediator in the management processes and in the relations between the different corporate levels.
- Diploma or Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of digital tools.
- Organization and efficiency.
- Capability of dealing with stress, flexibility, self-control.
- Adaptability and availability.
- Determination and focus on results.
- Digital attitude.
- Positive thinking.
- Experience in international corporate context, with a strong vocation for image and statement.