Now Hiring / Italy / Full Time Back
Hangar Design Group is seeking a Digital PR Manager with strong Press Office skills both on and offline for its Venice and/or Milan offices.
The Digital PR Manager must be able to multi-task and have approximately two/or more years of agency experience in public relations. Profound knowledge of and passion for the digital world are essential.
- Identify Internet bloggers/influencers and develop relationships.
- Define topics and develop creative content and publishing it throughout various social channels.
- Create and layout press releases and press kits.
- Identify and create engagement opportunities that will help grow audience and increase brand awareness.
- Monitor outputs and online activities managing dialogue throughout various social channels analyzing and reporting on key metrics and relevant data.
- Support the preparation of digital strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written).
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with clients, journalists and bloggers, both by phone, e-mail and in person.
- Confident writing in a variety of styles for different audiences (press, social, media, blogs and website).
- Excellent knowledge of digital channels and necessary spins on content.
- Online research skills.
- Knowledge of the digital PR industry (blogs, e-zines, social influencers, etc).
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Good image editing skills.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop and Indesign).
- Good knowledge of the fashion / design / food & beverage sectors.
- Knowledge of WordPress (even basic).
What we offer
- A creative international firm.
- A challenging work environment.
- A young and creative team.
- Projects with an international flavour.
- Opportunities for professional growth.