Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Design Director to join the international team at its Shanghai headquarter.
The Design Director must be able to design, conceptualize and develop new projects in interior and product design. He/she will also supervise the work of the design team and manage relationships with clients and potential suppliers on a daily basis.
- Conceive and develop new projects in relation to the brief received from the account manager or directly from the client.
- Create industrial design, retail and display projects.
- Lead and manage the creative/design team.
- Develop accurate, well-defined and convincing oral and written presentations.
- Perfect knowledge of the Chinese language (mother tongue).
- Excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written).
- Degree in Industrial Design, Design or Architecture from an accredited school.
- At least 5 years of experience in design in a corporate or consulting environment.
- 3D modelling skills.
- Ability to manage projects and plan activities.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making and motivational skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Good image editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, creativity and proactive approach are preferred personal requirements.
What we offer
- A creative international firm.
- A creative environment.
- International projects.
- Working side by side with Italian designers.
- A multilingual team.