Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Business Strategist to join the team of one of its Italian offices in Venice or in Milan.
The Business Strategist will be responsible for leading clients by developing plans to enhance their reputation. He/she will support the Account Manager in managing the client and will coordinate the day-to-day work of staff on the specific projects he or she will be in charge of overseeing.
- Developing and coordinating strategic plans to enhance client reputation
- Identify opportunities to promote client value and turn these into strategic activities
- Work closely with various teams (graphic dpt., social media, design and web) and with the account manager responsible for client relations and the creative director leading the project
- Promote strategic best practices, implementing the range of useful tools that can be used within the agency
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and sense of priorities
- Confidence in dealing with clients and ability to build and manage relationships
- Good proposal presentation skills
- Deep understanding of consumers and of their use of modern media
- Experience in strategic business planning, with a particular bias for digital world
- Experience in business research (qualitative and quantitative) both at implementation and direct management level
- Proven experience in managing a team
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of web communication and digital technologies, preferably in a consultancy/agency environment
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for marketing and communication, along with interpersonal skills, organization and results orientation complete the profile
- Previous agency experience
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage stress, flexibility and self-control
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, creative spirit
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration with a prestigious agency
- Work in a creative environment
- Contacts with big brands
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Possible internal mobility
- Become part of a young and international team
Hangar Design Group has a strong reputation in strategic design. We have offices in the major cities around the world and are an award-winning agency.
As stated in our Code of Ethics, Hangar Design Group is committed to providing trust and equal employment opportunities to all, without distinction based on ethnic origin, religion, opinion, nationality, gender, physical condition, age or social status, in order to guarantee fair and non-discriminatory treatment based on method and the values of equality, tolerance and mutual respect.