Brand Content Strategist
HDG is looking for a motivated Brand Content Strategist to join the international team in the Milan office.
The Brand Content Strategist must be able to multi-task and have approximately two or more years of agency experience. Profound knowledge and passion for the digital world is essential.
- Develop content for branding activities
- Collaborate in the management of the communication strategy together with the creative direction
- Design, develop and publish content on social media
- Create and layout press releases and press kits
- Identify and create engagement opportunities that help grow the audience and increase customer brand awareness
- Monitor online outputs and activities, managing the conversation across several social channels, analysing and reporting on key metrics and relevant data
- Support the preparation of digital strategies
- Confident writing in a wide variety of styles for different audiences (press, social media, blogs and sites)
- Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills for relating with clients, journalists and bloggers, both by phone, e-mail and in person
- Excellent knowledge of digital channels and necessary spins on content
- Ability on online research and business benchmarking
- Knowledge of the digital PR industry (blogs, e-zines, social influencers, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in web communication and digital technologies, preferably in consulting/agency contexts
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for marketing and communication, along with interpersonal skills, organization and result orientation complete the profile.
- Good image editing skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign)
- Good knowledge of the fashion and/or design and/or food & beverage sectors
- Knowledge of WordPress (even basic)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration with a prestigious agency
- Work in a creative environment
- Contacts with big brands
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Possible internal mobility
- Become part of a young and international team
HDG has a strong reputation in strategic design. We have offices in the major cities around the world and are an award-winning agency. As stated in our Code of Ethics, HDG is committed to providing trust and equal employment opportunities to all, without distinction based on ethnic origin, religion, opinion, nationality, gender, physical condition, age or social status, in order to guarantee fair and non-discriminatory treatment based on method and the values of equality, tolerance and mutual respect.