Hangar Design Group is looking for a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years of experience to join its international Venice team.
The candidate will develop creative projects, graphics and layouts for logos, company tools, advertising, websites and more. He will manage the day-to-day activities supporting clients on a daily basis, translating their needs into a creative language.
We will take into consideration only the candidates who will send us an email with their cv, personal profile and portfolio attached at email@example.com.
- Combination of strategic, planning and creative skills and a problem-solving, proactive approach
- Transversal creative skills (photography, branding, strategy, interior design, graphics, etc.)
- Knowledge and expertise in digital communications and its application on different digital platforms
- Developed aesthetic taste that is consistent with the stylistic code of Hangar Design Group
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to details
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Fluency in English
- Copywriting skills for communications campaigns and presentations
What we offer
- An international creative agency
- Tangible possibility of professional growth
- International projects
- Opportunity to work with a multilingual and multicultural team
- Opportunity to express personal characteristics and passions