Now Hiring / Shanghai / Full Time Back
Hangar Design Group is looking for a motivated Italian Art Director to join its international team at the Shanghai office.
The Art Director is a key figure within the agency as regards the creation and development of advertising ideas and communication tools. He/she is able to translate the client’s needs and brief into creative targeted and original ideas.
We will take into consideration the applications of people who are living, studying or planning to move to China, including students who are completing a three-year degree in Shanghai.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team of designers and advertising executives.
- Talk to clients on a daily basis.
- Translate client needs into a creative language that is understandable by the working team.
- Be able to supervise, manage and evaluate transversal creative projects.
- Develop accurate, well-defined and convincing oral and written presentations.
- Creating and designing advertisement ideas.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Combination of strategic, planning and creative skills.
- Artistic and creative mind along with a proactive approach to develop new solutions.
- An imaginative and full of ideas.
- An eye for the best in contemporary art and design.
- Awareness of the latest production techniques, tools and materials.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to details.
- Capable of devising and developing original advertising and communications ideas that engage the target audience.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making and motivational skills.
- Curiosity, talent and irony.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines.
- A problem-solving, creativity and proactive approach are preferred personal requirements.
- Copywriting skills for communications campaigns and presentations.
- Knowledge of the Chinese language (mothertongue).
What we offer
- A successful agency.
- A creative and stimulating environment.
- A young and international team.
- Opportunities for professional growth.