Junior Graphic Designer
Hangar Design Group is looking for an Italian Junior Graphic Designer who can join its international team at its Shanghai headquarters.
The Graphic Designer we are looking for shall be Italian. He/She may also be an Italian university faculty student who is completing a master’s degree in a Chinese university in Shanghai. He/she will join a team of creative people to whom he/she will give support in terms of design and execution.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to design and creative processes.
- Support and liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Develop accurate, well-defined and convincing oral and written presentations.
- Combination of strategic, planning and creative skills, related to graphic and exhibition design.
- Proactive approach and development of new solutions.
- Conception and management of original compelling and relevant advertising campaigns and content and brand experiences.
- Expertise in digital communications and its application on different digital platforms.
- Expertise in the use of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop).
- Aesthetic taste.
- Good organizational skills and extreme attention to details.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving attitude, creativity and a proactive approach.
- Use of other web or design softwares.
What we offer
- A prestigious agency.
- A creative environment.
- Contact with great brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Potential internal mobility.
- A young and international team.