Hangar Design Group is looking for a 3D visualizer to joint its international team at its Venice headquarters.
He/She will join a dynamic team and will be involved in design project, with the use of the major design and 3D modeling programs, with particular attention to the creative graphic efficiency of the project.
The applicant will take care of the overall project management, from the brief to final executive drawings,up to the design and supervision of the realizations.
He/She must be able to translate the client’s needs and briefs into targeted and original creative ideas.
- Expertise in the use of 2D and 3D modeling and rendering softwares (Rhinoceros, Solidworks, Keyshot o 3DS max).
- Basic skills in the use of graphics and post-production softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Good skills in using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Great aesthetic taste.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Minimum experience of 2 years is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, creativity and proactive approach are preferred personal requirements.
What we offer
- A successful agency.
- A creative environment.
- Opportunity to get in touch with prestigious brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Possible internal mobility.
- A young and international team.