Hangar Design Group is looking
for a 3D visualizer to join the
international team in the Venice
The 3D visualizer will join a dynamic team and will be involved in design project, with the use of the major design and 3D modeling programs, with particular attention to the creative graphic efficiency of the project.
- Take care of the overall project management, from the brief to final executive drawings, up to the design and supervision of the realizations.
- Be able to translate the client’s needs and briefs into targeted and original creative ideas.
- Expertise in the use of 2D and 3D modeling and rendering softwares (Rhinoceros, Solidworks, Keyshot or 3DS max)
- Basic skills in the use of graphics and post-production softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Good skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Great aesthetic taste
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Minimum experience of 2 years is required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, working with tight deadlines
- Problem-solving, creativity and proactive approach are preferred personal requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration with a prestigious agency
- Work in a creative environment
- Contacts with big brands
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Possible internal mobility
- Become part of a young and international team
Hangar Design Group has a strong reputation in strategic design. We have offices in the major cities around the world and are an award-winning agency. As stated in our Code of Ethics, Hangar Design Group is committed to providing trust and equal employment opportunities to all, without distinction based on ethnic origin, religion, opinion, nationality, gender, physical condition, age or social status, in order to guarantee fair and non-discriminatory treatment based on method and the values of equality, tolerance and mutual respect.